Skrivanek is one of the largest language services companies in the world. The company currently has almost 50 branch offices in 14 countries across the world – Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia and the United States.
The Skrivanek office in Latvia has operated since 2003, providing clients with high-quality language services.
The Skrivanek Baltic Language School opened its doors in 2007. The school gives everyone interested in foreign language learning the opportunity to acquire and supplement foreign language knowledge with the help of professional and experienced teachers.
Skrivanek Baltic offers its clients a broad range of language services:
- - translations in 110 languages;
- - interpreting services and conference organisation;
- - commercial text adaptation and desktop publishing (DTP);
- - recording of minutes for business meetings and discussions;
- - website localization and adaptation;
- - Skype conference interpreting;
- - audio and video data localization and dubbing;
- - foreign language lessons for companies and individuals;
- - foreign language e-learning;
- - English language courses for children and teens;
- - foreign language tour guide services and excursions;
- - day and overnight camps for children and teens.