over 15 years experience
Skrivanek is one of the largest language services companies in the world. The company currently has almost 50 branch offices in 12 countries across the world – Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Slovakia and the United States.
The Skrivanek office in Latvia has operated since 2003, providing clients with high-quality language services.
The Skrivanek Baltic Language School opened its doors in 2007. The school gives everyone interested in foreign language learning the opportunity to acquire and supplement foreign language knowledge with the help of professional and experienced teachers.
The Skrivanek Baltic mission is to ensure high-quality language services to help our individual and corporate clients ensure easy and successful communication and sustainable activity in Latvia and abroad.
- be a socially responsible and sustainable company;
- introduce innovations to the industry through the company’s daily activities;
- be a trustworthy and friendly cooperation partner for our clients and suppliers;
- participate in the growth of the industry and facilitate the development of its reputation and quality in Latvia.
Skrivanek Baltic’s vision is to be a company with an exceptional level of customer service, high quality standards, satisfied employees and a good reputation.
Responsibility – we care about your success and are professional and meticulous in providing language services. We value your trust!
Understanding – when talking with our clients, we listen to each client's need and work together to identify priorities that will let us provide the best solution – even in unusual situations. We’re on your side!
Challenges – we are open to new and seemingly impossible projects. We do everything we can to help you succeed!
The quality of all Skrivanek language services is guaranteed by the company's extensive experience, the careful selection of providers and the compliance of our operations with the requirements of the EN ISO 9001:2008 universal and EN 15038:2006 translation quality management standards. Skrivanek is a registered European Union contractor.
We believe no project is impossible – there are tasks that require extra hard work and the participation and knowledge of an experienced language specialist!
If you have a project other language companies have deemed impossible, let us help. We'll analyse the situation and offer you the best alternative!
Skrivanek Baltic offers flexible payment terms. Corporate clients have the option to receive monthly invoices for payment on open account or to receive an invoice after each project. However, we request that new clients pay for their first order in advance.
Larger project orders and long-term co-operations are eligible for concluding a contract that provides for discounts applicable to larger project volumes!
Individuals acquiring a foreign language or an e-learning licence have the option paying in instalments.
Skrivanek Baltic offers its clients a broad range of language services:
- translations in 110 languages;
- interpreting services and conference organisation;
- commercial text adaptation and desktop publishing (DTP);
- recording of minutes for business meetings and discussions;
- website localization and adaptation;
- Skype conference interpreting;
- audio and video data localization and dubbing;
- foreign language lessons for companies and individuals;
- foreign language e-learning;
- English language courses for children and teens;
- foreign language tour guide services and excursions;
- day and overnight camps for children and teens.