Virtual foreign language lessons or e-learning is a modern method of foreign language learning based on online access to interactive learning materials.
Skrivanek e-learning is based on close communication with your personal lecturer. A lecturer can be online or he might teach you in the traditional way in addition to e-learning.
Your personal lecturer will prepare an individual training plan at your request. A training plan is compiled using the results of a complex entrance test and according to the direction selected by you at the beginning of your course.
Training can be oriented on general or business language application, as well as on the acquisition of different linguistic skills, for example, listening or grammar.
After completing the first training plan programme, your personal lecturer will create a new plan for you.
New plans are always based on your educational progress and are aimed at covering the linguistic spheres that are problematic for you.
You may alter the content of your training plan after a consultation with the lecturer.
The lecturer will continuously monitor your progress in studies.
Get free trial access!
New! Reduced price for e-learning! LVL 209.00 instead of LVL 239.99
When choosing the one-time payment option, the fee for an e-learning package is LVL 209.00/year (VAT incl.).
When choosing the monthly payment option, the fee for an e-learning package is LVL 19.99/month (VAT incl.) or LVL 239.88/year (VAT incl.).
We offer each e-learning user two complimentary one-on-one lessons with a teacher!
You will have the opportunity to meet with the teacher to receive the necessary technical and methodological support, discuss your e-learning progress and work with specific lesson materials.
Gift – headphones and a microphone for speaking and listening exercises!
For more information, call +371 67218572, send an e-mail to email@example.com or take part in the e-learning informative seminar!
Seminar visitors will learn about the e-learning method, process and control, as well as discuss their questions with Skrivanek Baltic Language School employees.
Lesson Process and Control
E-learning is an effective and ideal self-learning method; it’s also a great supplement to traditional foreign language lessons.
The following is required to participate in e-learning:
- a computer;
- an Internet connection;
- a web browser (such as Internet Explorer);
- headphones and a microphone for verbal and listening exercises.
E-learning has many advantages:
- the lesson programme is geared toward improving all four areas of language skills – writing, reading, listening and speaking;
- lessons are available for all levels of language knowledge (from A1 to C2);
- students are able to chose a suitable lesson time and location;
- a foreign language proficiency test is administered prior to beginning the course;
- students are able to contact teachers electronically;
- e-learning is a convenient way for persons with physical disabilities to participate in lessons.